Submitted papers must follow these guidelines:
- The manuscript has not been published in another publishing institution and is not being considered elsewhere.
- Manuscripts must be the result of research or concept analysis.
- Manuscripts must be written in Indonesian and English and meet academic writing standards.
- Manuscript written in Tarbiyatul Aulad style: Child Islamic Education Journal, template available at https://jurnal.staiyastipadang.ac.id/index.php/TA
- Manuscripts are written in 3,000 to 8,000 words using APA style
- Authors are advised to use Zotero or Mendeley software in reference writing for reference management.
- Manuscripts submitted will be categorized into three categories: accepted, needs revision, and rejected